Introduction to InsightEarth (IE-100)
This course is intended to provide geoscientists and geotechnicians with an understanding of the data and visualization management tools within lnsightEarth Ignition.
Geoscientists familiar with seismic interpretation and new to lnsightEarth.
Upon successful completion of this course students will be able to apply the tools available within lnsightEarth to:
- Understand the advantages of using lnsightEarth's 30 interpretation technology.
- Proficiently navigate the intuitive user interface within lnsightEarth.
- Successfully condition data for structure and stratigraphy.
- Effectively accomplish selected interpretation goals using the workflow guide.
- Easily import and export files from/to lnsightEarth.
- Effectively use lnsightEarth Help.
Course Format: Instructor-led - discussion/ demonstration/ hands-on lab
Prerequisites: Geosciences background recommended but not required
Number of Participants: